NASDAQ: APWR) ("A-Power" or "the Company"), a leading provider of distributed power generation systems in China and a manufacturer of wind turbines, today made the following statement: We are aware of the article published on the Seeking Alpha website on June 17, 2011 by a self- admitted short seller, Mr.
What does GENESYS stand for?
GENESYS stands for Generation System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Grooving Electronic Natural Environments (band)
- Genetic Toxicology (database)
- Global Environment and Nuclear Energy Systems
- Ground European Network for Earth Science Interoperations
- Gamma Emission by Nuclear Explosion Stimulate Inducing System (Gundam Seed Anime)
- Genetic Environmental-Nature of Emotional States in Siblings (study)
- Global Environment and Ecological Simulation of Interactive Systems
- Global Environmental & Earth Science Information System (US NASA)
- Association française contre l'albinisme oculo-cutané
- Generic Scene Simulation Software
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Gene Environment Association (Studies)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Generalized Gamma Distribution
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
A-Power Energy Generation Systems (APWR) is a "green" Chinese company whose Nasdaq-traded stock has been on a tear.
MHI) has succeeded in verification testing of a combined-cycle power generation system incorporating two different types of power generation system: solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) and a micro gas turbine (MGT).
Nasdaq: APWR; "A-Power" or "the Company"), a leading provider of distributed power generation systems in China and a fast-growing manufacturer of wind turbines, today announced it was briefed on a Shenyang government plan to invest a total of $44 million (RMB 300 million) in seed capital in Shenyang Power Group ("Shenyang Power"), the newly formed local DG industry alliance spearheaded by A-Power and joined by power industry conglomerates to pursue large-scale electricity-generation projects both within and outside China.
The Oxx Power[TM] system is highly scalable, thereby ensuring it can be an integral part of large-scale power generation systems.
We look forward to working with PowerLight on other innovative solutions to continually improve the competitiveness of photovoltaic power generation systems.
PHOENIX -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced today that it has received FAA certification for its Nitrogen Generation System (NGS) for Boeing's 747 airplanes.
The new MMS-P delivers atmospheric updates three times faster than earlier generation systems and expands the range of field by 200%.