AppianMode then uses the Video Electronics Standards Association's (VESA) Generalized Timing Formula (GTF) Version 1.
What does GTF stand for?
GTF stands for Generalized Timing Formula
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTF
We have 69 other meanings of GTF in our Acronym Attic
- Genotype-Tissue Expression
- Galactic Trade Federation (fictional, Star Wars)
- Gang Task Force
- Gas Tax Fund (Canada)
- Gaussian-Type (Wave) Function
- Gay Teen Forum
- Geared Turbo Fan (aircraft engines)
- Gender Task Force (various organizations)
- General Transcription Factor
- Generalized Timing Format
- Generalized Transfer Function
- Generic Test Framework
- Geoff Thomas Foundation (UK)
- Georgia Transplant Foundation
- Gesellschaft für Technikgenese-Forschung eV (Berlin, Germany)
- Get to France (polite)
- Gilder Technology Forum
- Global Tae-Kwon-Do Federation
- Global Taekwon-Do Federation (Ontario, Canada)
- Global Technology Finance (Newport Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another enhanced standard, the VESA Generalized Timing Formula (GTF), defines a standard method for generating general-purpose display timings.
Sony has also incorporated Generalized Timing Formula (GTF) and DDC/CI into the G200 display's firmware which address display set-up, and future upgrade paths targeted toward busy corporate environments.