We note that the exponent 1=2 in the error term in (5) is sharp since we have to assume the Generalized Riemann Hypothesis (or at least a weak form of it) if we want to improve it.
What does GRH stand for?
GRH stands for Generalized Riemann Hypothesis (unsolved problem in pure mathematics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRH
We have 40 other meanings of GRH in our Acronym Attic
- Gentamicin-Resistant Gram-Negative Bacilli
- Girls Rock Girls Rule (music tour)
- Gunpowder River Golden Retriever Club of Maryland, Inc.
- Great River Genealogical Society (est. 1974; Illinois)
- Groupe de Recherches de Geodesie Spatiale (French: Research Group of Space Geodesy)
- General Report of Government School Inspection (Jamaica)
- Groupe de Recherche en Gestion Thérapeutique (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Guam Remote Ground Terminal
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Task Force (Riverside, CA)
- General Register House (UK)
- Gestion Ressources Humaines (French: human resources management)
- Ghost Route Hunter
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital (Canada)
- Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Act
- Grand Rapids Hoops
- Guaranteed Ride Home (commuting; various locations)
- Gulfside Regional Hospice (Florida)
- Gunma Royal Hotel (Gunma, Japan)
- Georgia Regional Hospital Augusta (Augusta, GA)