95 Hardcover QA273 The endeavor of fitting statistical distributions to data saw pioneering breakthroughs in 1894 (Karl Pearson fitted data to measurements of crabs), and in 1969, with the introduction of Generalized Lambda Distribution (GLD).
What does GLD stand for?
GLD stands for Generalized Lambda Distribution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GLD
We have 69 other meanings of GLD in our Acronym Attic
- Gundersen Lutheran Credit Union (La Crosse, WI)
- Great Lakes Cisco Users Group
- Greater Lafayette Convention and Visitors Bureau (Indiana)
- Greater Louisville Convention and Visitors Bureau; Kentucky
- Great Lakes Championship Wrestling (Wisconsin)
- Great Lakes Coastal Wetlands Consortium
- Gas Leak Detector
- Gelderland (Dutch province)
- General Law Division
- General Ledger Detail