Special or limiting cases of the generalized gamma distribution include the log-normal, Weibull, exponential, and gamma distributions.
What does GenGam stand for?
GenGam stands for Generalized Gamma Distribution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Global Environmental & Earth Science Information System (US NASA)
- Association française contre l'albinisme oculo-cutané
- Generic Scene Simulation Software
- Generation System
- Human Genome Research Centre (French)
- Genes & Environment: New Education to Involve Communities (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Gene Environment Association (Studies)
- General Election Voluntary Agency (UK)
- GenRad Extended VXI Architecture (VXI-based Functional Test System)
- GeneX Gene Expression Markup Language (GeneXML)
- Geography Educators' Network of Indiana, Inc.
- GERMS (Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service) Electronic Network Interface
- Global Energy Network Institute
- Global Energy Network International (San Diego, CA)
- Global Environment for Network Innovations (National Science Foundation)
- Global Environment for Networking Investigations
- General Electric Network for Information Exchange
- General Information Extractor
- Genetic Imagery Exploitation
- Georeference Environmental Network for Information Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three of the four parameters of the generalized gamma distribution are expressed as functions of age and conditional generalised gamma distributions are estimated using maximum likelihood, modified for grouped data.