What does GDHP stand for?
GDHP stands for Generalized Diffie-Hellman Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDHP
We have 6 other meanings of GDHP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Dynamic Home Agent Discovery
- Greater Dufferin Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Gateway District Health Department (Owingsville, KY)
- Georgia Doty Health Education Fund (Chicago, IL)
- Great Dane Health Foundation of America, Inc.
- Golden Dragon Holdings, Inc.
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Graves, Dougherty, Hearon & Moody (law firm; Austin, TX)
- Grand Dictionnaire Hachette Oxford
- Gold Dot Hollow Point (ammunition)
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (SIM University; Singapore)
- Geometric Design of Highways and Streets (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials; road-planning manual)
- George Dewey High School (Subic Bay, Philippines)
- Georgetown District High School (Canada)
- Glasgow Dental Hospital and School (Scotland, UK)
- Greater Derry Humane Society, Inc. (East Derry, NH)
- Ground Data Handling System