A hospital-based neurology product, Cerebyx(R) is used to control generalized convulsive status epilepticus, to prevent and treat seizures occurring during neurosurgery and as a short-term replacement for oral phenytoin when other means of phenytoin are unavailable, inappropriate or deemed less advantageous.
What does GCSE stand for?
GCSE stands for Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCSE
We have 6 other meanings of GCSE in our Acronym Attic
- Government Communications System Division
- Greece Central School District (Greece, NY)
- Groupe Conseil Saint-Denis (French: Saint-Denis Consulting Group; Canada)
- Groveland Community Services District (Groveland, CA)
- General Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists
- Grand Canyon Square Dance Association (Arizona)
- General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Gold Coast Seventh Day Adventist School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (British)
- General Computer Self-Efficacy (individual’s judgment of efficacy across multiple computer application domains)
- Global Common Subexpression Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Green Chencinski Starkman Eles LLP (chartered accountants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Global Civil Society Forum
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A separate analysis of the algorithm's usefulness in generalized convulsive status epilepticus (GCSE) is also reviewed.
Fosphenytoin Sodium Injection can be used for the control of generalized convulsive status epilepticus and the prevention and treatment of seizures occurring during neurosurgery.