Twelve bodies ceased to exist last year, including the 120-year-old General Union of Loom Overlookers.
What does GULO stand for?
GULO stands for General Union of Loom Overlookers (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
- Gulf Cetaceans
- Gulf Coast Base Service Unit (US Navy)
- Gulf Control (US Navy)
- Gulf Sea Frontier (US Navy; Florida)
- Floating Radar Reflector Used to Simulate Targets
- Georgetown University Law Library (Washington, DC)
- Grand Unified Lock Manager
- L-Gulonolactone Oxidase Pseudogene
- General Utility Lattice Program (chemistry imaging program)
- General Utility Library Program
- Greater Ukiah Localization Project (Ukiah, CA)
- Greater Upstate Law Project
- Grenada United Labor Party
- Group Universal Life Program (insurance)
- Gruppo Ricercatori e Utenti Logic Programming (Italian: Association for Logic programming)
- Generic Upper Layer Security
- Georgetown Undergraduate Linguistics Society (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)