A four-truck convoy, laden with food supplies donated by the General Trade Union of Air Transport and Tourism, which includes the Royal Jordanian Airlines and other companies in the Kingdom.
What does GTU stand for?
GTU stands for General Trade Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTU
We have 24 other meanings of GTU in our Acronym Attic
- Global Telematic Transport System
- Go To Traffic School (online driving school)
- Got The T-Shirt
- Grants Treasury Tape System
- Grupo de Trabajo en Tecnologías del Software (Software Technologies Working Group)
- Gyro Transfer Table System
- Generalized Timed Token Service Discipline
- Generative and Transformational Techniques in Software Engineering
- Gas Turbine Unit
- Good Things Utah (show)
- Graduate Theological Union
- Gravity Take-Up (conveyer systems)
- Ground Test Unit
- Guidance Test Unit
- Gun Turret
- Guyana Teachers' Union (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Gas Turbine Users Association
- Georgian Trade Union Amalgamation (aka Amalgamated Trade Unions of Georgia; also seen as ATUG)
- Government Technology Users Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nabhan bin Ahmed al-Batashi, Chairman of the Federation of the General Trade Union of the Sultanate delivered a speech saying that ceremony stems from the belief in the social partnership among stakeholders production.
Gulf Air's three existing unions consist of the Gulf Air Trade Union, Flight Attendants' General Trade Union National Labour Union of Gulf Air and Flight Attendants' General Trade Union represented by Yousif Ahmed Hassan, Zuhair Ali Aloraibi and Ahmed Al Kuwaiti respectively.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the three production stakeholders the Ministry of Oil and Gas, Ministry of Manpower, and Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI) as a representative for businessmen, and the Sultanate s General Trade Union as a representative for workers and representatives from the Petroleum Development Oman (PDO).
Present at the meeting were Gulf Air acting chief executive Maher Salman Al Musallam, assistant under-secretary for labour affairs Dr Mohammed Ali Ansari and representatives from the Gulf Air Trade Union(GATU), National Trade Union of Gulf Air and the Flight Attendant General Trade Union.
The plea was moved by Syed Jehangir president Collective Bargaining Agent, secretary general Trade Union Foundation National Bank of Pakistan Karachi, related to disbursement of over Rs 2 billion out of Welfare Fund for Banks Staff.
DAMASCUS, (SANA) -- Chairman of General Federation of Trade Unions Muhammad Shaaban Azoz (GFTU) on Wednesday discussed the bilateral relations with an Egyptian delegation of General Trade Union of Workers in Finance, Taxes and Customs, headed by Abdul-Rahman Kheir.
The strike involved dockers, railway workers and sailors, and transformed trade unionism in the region with general trade unions able to establish themselves on a permanent footing for the first time.