Al Ain The first batch of Emirati doctors have graduated from a UAE integrated general surgery programme at Tawam Hospital, becoming fully-licensed general surgeons.
What does GENSURG stand for?
GENSURG stands for General Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
- Genomic Signal Processing and Statistics (IEEE Workshop)
- General Situation
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- General Specification
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
- Generator Status Product (WCCS)
- General Supply
- GENSER to SCI Synchronization
- Gehele Europese Nederlandse Taalgebied (Dutch: Global European Dutch-speaking region; treaties)
- Gender and Trade in Africa
- General Text
- General Networked Training and Learning Environment
- General Training Management and Planning System
- General Electric Nuclear Test Reactor
- Gentleman Engineering Non Temperance Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- UK & Ireland Genealogical Information Service
- Gramin Evam Nagar Vikas Parishad (India; rural development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Highly Respected one man, Peripheral, Endovascular and General Surgery Practice has been established for 30 years.
95 Paperback First exposure series RD37 Written by doctors specializing in general surgery, this text is designed to help medical students to get the most out of their first clinical rotations on general surgery services.
SUR2 PREVALENCE OF TEACHING SENTINEL LYMPH NODE BIOPSY FOR BREAST CANCER IN GENERAL SURGERY RESIDENCY PROGRAMS.
Health bosses aim to restore inpatient general surgery to Rugby's Hospital of St Cross from February 1.
The Handbook of General Surgery provides the advanced core knowledge for general surgery, as well as the latest opinions on management of general surgery and a comprehensive review on the latest evidence on general surgery.
Pink Sheets: SNDY) is pleased to announce that the Company's Breast Endoscopy System, the MammoView(TM), will be featured in a full-page advertisement in the February issue of General Surgery News.
UpToDate[R], a part of Wolters Kluwer Health, announces the addition of General Surgery to its clinical knowledge system.