Pursuant to the Final Judgments, the Clerk of the Court deposited the Dollar General Settlement Funds into an interest-bearing account with the Court Registry Investment System ("CRIS").
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for General Settlement Fund (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Griggs-Steele Empowerment Zone
- Galactosemic Fibroblasts
- Galaxy Science Fiction (magazine)
- Game Show Facts (website)
- GameSpy Forums
- Garage Sale Find
- Gay-Straight Forum
- Gemi Sewa Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- General Semantics Foundation
- General Services Fund (various locations)
- General Special Forces (gaming clan)
- General Support Forces
- Generic Sensor Format
- Genoa Social Forum (umbrella anti-G8 group)
- Georgia Southern & Florida (Railroad)
- Geospatial Science Forum
- German Scooter Forum
- Giant Screen Films (Evanston, IL)
- Girls Schmirls Foundation (song by MXPX)
- Global Speakers Federation (formerly International Federation for Professional Speakers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hannah Lessing, general secretary of the general settlement fund, said it was hoped to process all of the 19,300 survivors who had applied by the end of 2006, though some cases were very complicated.
Austria's General Settlement Fund aims to give pounds 360million to compensate 20,000 victims of the Nazis and their heirs.