The two governments will officially sign the deal as early as this week, or sometime next week at the latest," the source was quoted as saying, adding South Korea passed a bill on reaching the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) at its Cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
What does GSMIA stand for?
GSMIA stands for General Security of Military Information Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gulf States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Ground Safety Management Guide
- Great Smoky Mountains Geocaching Club
- Gayri Safi Milli Hasýla (Turkish: Gross National Product)
- Girl Scouts Mile Hi Council
- Granite State Morgan Horse Society
- Brinson Partners Global Security Market Index
- Georgia Sports Medicine Institute (est. 2001)
- Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
- Global Strategic Management Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Group Surgical Medical Insurance Plan
- Graduate School of Management and Information Science (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Seoul, Korea)
- Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont
- Garden State Municipal Joint Insurance Fund (New Jersey)
- Gaußsche-Minimum-Shift-Keying-Modulation (German)
- Garden Silk Mills, Ltd. (Surat, India)
- General Stores Material List
- Generalized Single Major Locus (genetics)
- Golden Spirit Mining, Ltd. (Bellingham, WA)
- Green Springs Memorial Library (Green Springs, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Korea on Tuesday completed its domestic procedures to sign the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA), and Japan is expected to complete its own procedures this week, paving the way for the two sides to ink the pact.
The two countries had originally planned to sign the accord, called the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA), at 4 p.