Last General Rate Increase was in 1991 CHARLOTTE, N.
What does GRI stand for?
GRI stands for General Rate Increase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRI
We have 128 other meanings of GRI in our Acronym Attic
- Glen Ridge High School (Glen Ridge, NJ)
- Glen Rock High School (New Jersey)
- God Rest His Soul
- Grand Rapids High School (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Green Run High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Greater Richmond High School Chess League (Richmond, Virginia)
- Gallaudet Research Institute
- Galore Resources, Inc. (Canada)
- Gandhigram Rural Institute (Gandhigram, India)
- Gas Research Institute
- General Rules of Implementation
- General Rules of Interpretation
- Geo-Research Institute (Japan)
- Geoscience Research Institute (Loma Linda, CA)
- Geosynthetics Research Institute (Drexel University)
- Getty Research Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Glitter-Related Injury (Will & Grace TV series)
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Global Robotics Institute (Celebration, FL)
- Goodhope Research Institute (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In sum, it is clear that the company's proposals in this case represented general rate increases by any reasonable interpretation of the term," according to the SJC ruling yesterday.
Piedmont Natural Gas, Charlotte, NC has filed a general rate increase request with the North Carolina utilities Commission to recover the cost of the additional $119 million in capital investments made by the company in North Carolina since its last general rate case filing in March 2000.
May 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Arkansas Public Service Commission today approved an order granting OG&E a general rate increase of $13.
UPS Freight announced a general rate increase of 5.
23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sierra Pacific Power Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sierra Pacific Resources , made its certification filings today with the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada (PUCN), lowering the overall general rate increase originally requested for electric customers.
In addition to seeking general rate increases, recent efforts have been made to request rate design changes to separate the recovery of fixed operating costs from the volume of gas sold through increased basic service charges, increased differences in block rates, weather normalization, and margin trackers.
Laclede last received such a general rate increase in 2002.