Category 7: Other general purpose financial reports (for example, suggested guidelines for reporting information on service efforts and accomplishments).
What does GPFR stand for?
GPFR stands for General Purpose Financial Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPFR
- General Practitioner Fund Holder
- Greater Pacific Food Holdings (Monterey, CA)
- Gabungan Perusahaan Farmasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Combined Company Pharmaceuticals Indonesia)
- Great Plains Football League (Semi Pro Football in the Upper Midwest)
- Group Flashing
- Global Partnership on Forest Landscape Restoration
- Guinea Pig Epididymal Fat Membrane
- Great Plains Freenet (Regina, SK, Canada)
- Groupement Professionnel des Facteurs d'Orgues (French: Professional Group of Organbuilders)
- Gifford Pinchot Forest Plan (forest-planning effort; Gifford Pinchot National Forest, Pacific Northwest)
- Group Policy Folder Redirection
- General Parallel File System
- General Purpose Financial Statements
- General Purpose Flight Simulator
- Greater Philadelphia Federation of Settlements (Philadelphia, PA)
- Greater Portland Flute Society (est. 1979; Portland, OR)
- Gas Particulate Filter Unit
- Goose Pond Fish and Wildlife Area (Indiana)
- Game Peep Game (online community)
- Gas Powered Games (Redmond, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 also addressed the appropriate content of general purpose financial reports issued by federal entities.
The report, Performance Reporting by Government Business Enterprises: The Provision of Financial and Non-Financial Performance Information in General Purpose Financial Reports, says public sector financial reporting on its own does not offer sufficient information on overall performance.