The GASB's analysis that the information in question clearly will improve general purpose external financial reporting.
What does GPEFR stand for?
GPEFR stands for General Purpose External Financial Reporting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GPEFR in our Acronym Attic
- Greensboro Partnership Economic Development (Greensboro, NC)
- Guangdong Provincial Expressway Development Co. Ltd. (China)
- General Purpose Encryption Equipment
- Generator of Pathologically Enhanced Excitation
- Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education (est. 1990)
- Gestion Prévisionnelle des Emplois, des Effectifs et des Compétences (French: Employment, Workforce and Competencies Planning)
- Gaze Position Error Field
- Generalized Potential Energy Function
- Generic Package of Elementary Functions
- Guinea Pig Embryo Fibroblast (biology)
- General Practice Education Group (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Government Procurement Experts' Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- General Performance Event Handler
- General Protocol Error Handling
- Giant Paraesophageal Hernia
- Green Power Energy Holdings (Wilmington, NC)
- Gabungan Pengusaha Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesian: Joint Enterprise Export Indonesia; Indonesia)
- Global Phishing Enforcement Initiative (Microsoft)
- Global Polio Eradication Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trott wrote a comment letter stating in no uncertain terms that the framework would not accomplish the objective of identifying where modified GAAP would be appropriate for general purpose external financial reporting.
General purpose external financial reporting is developed for those who rely on the information contained in the reports and do not have direct access to the jurisdiction's financial information.