The arrival of tools such as Borland's Latte are a clear sign that Java will become a major programming language for general purpose application development.
What does GPAD stand for?
GPAD stands for General Purpose Application Development
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GPAD
We have 3 other meanings of GPAD in our Acronym Attic
- Greyhound Pets of America - Central Florida (Melbourne, FL)
- Greater Portland Area Costumers Guild (Oregon)
- Center for Global Peace and Conflict Studies
- General Practice Advisory Council of Tasmania
- Global Professtional Association for Colon Therapy (certification body)
- Greater Portland Alliance of Colleges and Universities (Maine)
- Great Plains Alliance for Computers and Writing
- Gallons Per Acre per Day
- General Physics and Astronomy Department (Russian Academy of Science)
- General Purpose Aircraft Dispenser
- Governance and Public Administration Division (est. 2006; UN Economic Commission for Africa)
- Grants and Projects Accounting Division (Chicago, IL)
- Gross Profit After Depreciation
- Grand Prairie Area Demonstration Project (US Army)
- Ginnie Mae Portfolio Analysis Database System
- Guided Parafoil Air Delivery System
- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance (UK)
- Greater Peterborough Area Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Gas Phase Air Filtration Equipment
- Grassy Point Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The arrival of tools such as Metrowerks' CodeWarrior clearly indicates that Java stands a very good chance of becoming a major programming language for general purpose application development.
The three object-oriented development tools are available for sale as general purpose application development tools.