For medical device software, the FDA introduced the guidelines in the form of General Principles of Software Validation (created in 1997, updated in 2002).
What does GPSV stand for?
GPSV stands for General Principles of Software Validation (US FDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GPSV
- Gift Processing and Stewardship Services Office (University of Illinois)
- Global Positioning System Sensor Unit
- German Poop Shelf Toilet
- Global Positioning System Tester
- GPS Time
- Granite Peak Ski Team (Wausau, WI)
- Georgia Public Safety Training Center
- Global Poker Strategic Thinking Society
- Guyana Public Service Union
- Go Pound Sand Up Your Ass
- Grupo Parlamentario Senadores Vascos (Spanish: Basque Senate Parliamentary Group)
- Guinea Pig Seminal Vesicle Epithelium
- Ghoghardiha Prakhand Swarajya Vikas Sangh (Indian civil society organization)
- Global Positioning System Vehicle Tracking
- Global Positioning Systems Wing (US Air Force)
- Greater Palm Springs Wedding Association (California)
- Global Positioning System (Macintosh)
- Gabidulin-Paramonov-Tretjakov (public key cryptosystem)
- Gameport (computer connection)
- Gas Phase Titration (ozone analysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parasoft Concerto offers templates for Medical Device, Safety-Critical, and Outsourced/Distributed software development - including support for FDA General Principles of Software Validation, ANSI 62304, IEC & SIL, DO-178B, ISO/DIS 26262 & ASIL, and IEC 61508 & SIL.