Jan 22, 2011 Lattakia, Syrian Coast, (SANA)- The General Organization of Tobacco (GOT) made a SYP 27.
What does GOT stand for?
GOT stands for General Organization of Tobacco (Syria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOT
We have 84 other meanings of GOT in our Acronym Attic
- Gardeners of Somerset Valley (New Jersey)
- Geels Oud Studenten Verbond (Dutch: Geels Old Students Association; Belgium)
- Global Ocean Sailing Ventures
- Government of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Government Office for the South West (UK)
- Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Greens of Southern Wales (golf resort; UK)
- Gold Oxide Skarn Zone (mining Southern Peru; Acero-Martin Exploration, Inc.)
- Game of Thrones (TV show)
- Gathering of Tweakers (Dutch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trade has reached such levels that at a recent anti-illicit trade conference in the KRG area, neighbouring state-run tobacco companies the Iran Tobacco Company (ITC), Syria's General Organization of Tobacco (GOT), and Turkey's Tekel all complained about the KRG government's inability to clampdown on the smuggling via the Kurdistan region to Iran, Syria and Turkey.
SYRIA General Organization of Tobacco (GOT) Shahlan, Damascus 00963-11-2217202/1 British American Tobacco Middle East GCP Building 2nd Floor Dubai Media City PO Box 500334 Dubai United Arab Emirates T: (+9714) 365 9500 The Syrian tobacco market, dominated by the state-run General Organisation of Tobacco (GOT), is witnessing substantial growth on the back of rising domestic demand and export of Syrian tobacco leaf.