The General Organization for Technical Education and Vocational Training (GOTEVOT) awarded 15 technical and vocational projects costing a total of SR 700 million.
What does GOTEVOT stand for?
GOTEVOT stands for General Organization for Technical Education and Vocational Training (also seen as GOTEVT; Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GOTEVOT in our Acronym Attic
- Gaming Obsession Throughout Computer History Award
- Gem of the Day
- Girl of the Day
- Giveaway Of The Day (website)
- Grenadiers of the Doomed (Portland, OR band)
- Gathering Of The Elite
- Goal, Obstacle, Tactics, Expectation (acting theory)
- Gone Over The Edge (gaming clan)
- Greater of Two Evils
- Greenup Old Tractors, Engines and Machinery Club (Greenup County, KY)
- General Organization for Technical Education and Vocational Training (also seen as GOTEVOT; Saudi Arabia)
- Gang of the Four (motorcycle club)
- Gathering of the Fellowship (Lord of the Rings)
- Get off the Floor
- Ghosts of the Fallen (band)
- Ghosts of the Future (comic)
- Grave of the Fireflies (anime)
- Guardians of the Flame (gaming guild, World of Warcraft)
- Guard of the Fountain Court (video gaming)
- Groaning on the Floor in Agony