They also cited (among other examples) the C-130 transport aircraft, which went from general operating requirement to delivery in five years; and the F-16 fighter, which was half the cost, half the weight, and half the size of the F-15; and was developed in half the time.
What does GOR stand for?
GOR stands for General Operating Requirement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOR
We have 53 other meanings of GOR in our Acronym Attic
- Grande Olde Players Theatre
- Gaussian Orthogonalized Plane Wave
- General Officer Quarters
- Genuine Occupational Qualification (employment discrimination legal term; UK)
- Government of Quebec (Canada)
- General On-Line Query Station
- Gain Output Ratio
- Gas Oil Ratio
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux
- Gelanggang Olahraga (Sports Center, Indonesia)
- General Operational Requirement
- Genuine Occupational Requirements
- Gonzalez Rivera SA (family groups/corporation)
- Government Office Region
- Grants Officer Representative (US DoD)
- Gross Order Receipts
- Gun Operations Room (WWII, earlier name for AAOR)
- Guam Off Road Association
- GCAS (Ground Collision Avoidance System) Operational Requirements And Certification (EU)
- General Officer Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds from the financing will be used for further development of the Company's nationwide satellite network, new product development, and general operating requirements.
8 million of the contributions involved, which was used for equipment installation, prototyping materials and general operating requirements.