5 /PRNewswire/ -- The City of Brighton Building Authority, MI's $1,200,000 General Obligation Limited Tax Bonds, Series 1996 are rated 'BBB+' by Fitch.
What does GOLTB stand for?
GOLTB stands for General Obligation Limited Tax Bonds
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Government Open License Program (software)
- Grupo de Lasers e Plasmas
- Generating Optimal Linear PLS (Partial Least Squares) Estimations
- Golden Oldies Lyrics Quiz
- Gateway of Last Resort (routing)
- Golem of Living Rock
- Grand Order of Lady Ratlings (UK)
- Glendale Outdoor Leadership School (Glendale, SC)
- Global Opinion Leader Summit (gastroenterology)
- God Our Lord and Savior
- Greater Orlando Linux User Group (Florida)
- Group of Linux Users, Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Gambling Online Magazine
- Garden of Memories (death)
- Gay Oriental Male
- General of Marines
- General Operations Manual (aviation)
- Generic Object Model (computing)
- Gesellschaft für Organisationsentwicklung und Mediengestaltung (German: Joint Consultative Body for Co-Financing Organisations)
- Get Off Me
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moody's also reviewed and confirmed the Baa rating on the general obligation limited tax bonds issued by the city's Tax Increment Finance Authority.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Effective today, Moody's Investors Service announced that it has withdrawn its "A" rating on the Brevard County, Florida General Obligation limited tax bonds, Series 1964.
NEW YORK -- As part of its continuous surveillance effort, Fitch Ratings downgrades the following Howell Township, MI (the township) limited tax general obligation (LTGO) bonds: --$2,950,000 general obligation limited tax bonds, series 2004, to 'BBB' from 'AA-'; --$7,875,000 special assessment limited tax bonds, series 2005, to 'BBB' from 'AA-'; --$1,590,000 special assessment limited tax bonds, series 2006, to 'BBB' from 'AA-'; --$7,825,000 special assessment limited tax bonds, series 2007, to 'BBB' from 'AA-'.
38 million general obligation limited tax bonds affirmed at 'AA-'; --$7.
Building authority general obligation limited tax bonds are secured by cash rentals under a lease between the building authority and the city.
15 million outstanding general obligation limited tax bonds affirmed at 'AAA'; --$14.
1 (WA) (Valley General Hospital) general obligation limited tax bonds (LTGOs) series 2004.