General Motors do Brasil, a subsidiary of GM, is planning to hire 250 workers each for its Sao Caetano do Sul and Sao Jose dos Campos units, and a further 100 for its Mogi das Cruzes factory, where production has doubled in the past few months.
What does GMB stand for?
GMB stands for General Motors do Brasil
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMB
We have 53 other meanings of GMB in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding-Short Circuit Arc
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Advanced (Edison Welding Institute; Columbus, OH)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Basic (course)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Pipe (study course)
- Maximum G's Mechanical Shock (reliability)
- British Trade Union (originally General Municipal Boilermakers; now known simply as GMB)
- Gambia (ISO country code)
- Gastric Mucosal Barrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finding efficient logistics is part of our strategy, and the port of Sao Sebastiao, with the recent modernization, is one of them," says Jose Carlos Pinheiro Neto, vice president of General Motors do Brasil.
ar/ About General Motors do Brasil For more information about General Motors do Brasil, visit http://www.
Walter Wieland, CEO, General Motors do Brasil (LATIN TRADE) "We are losing too much money in Brazil.
Fritz) Henderson as president and managing director of General Motors do Brasil.
General Motors do Brasil has struck the deal with the Chinese government, the officials said.
Goodyear will provide General Motors do Brasil with mounted-and-balanced tire assemblies on a just-in-time basis.
uk General Motors do Brasil Ltda, a subsidiary of General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM), is aiming to increase production of its automobile in the second half of the year, according to the local Estado newswire.