He previously served as Chairman, President and CEO of General Motors Asset Management Corporation and Chairman and CEO of General Motors Trust Bank, N.
What does GMTB stand for?
GMTB stands for General Motors Trust Bank (now Promark Trust Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMTB
We have 1 other meaning of GMTB in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Manan Tourism Association
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greater Madison Tennis Association (Wisconsin)
- Greater Metropolitan Toronto Area
- Green Mountain Transit Agency (Vermont)
- Greenfield Montague Transportation Area
- Greenwich Musical Theatre Academy (UK)
- Group Mortgage Term Assurance
- Guam Mass Transit Authority
- Gas Mask Tester Booth
- German Museum of Technology Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
- Grand Mall Tenpin Bowling Club (Philippines)
- Gland Manufacturers' Technical Committee (UK)
- Glasgow Marine Technology Centre (UK)
- Gospel Ministries to Children (est. 1998; Perkasie, PA)
- Governor Mobile Tactical Command, Inc. (Spring City, TN)
- Greater Metro Telecommunications Consortium (Denver, CO)
- General Motors Technical Center India
- Greater Manchester Transport Consultative Committee (UK)
- Greater Mt. Tabor Christian Center (Fort Worth, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GMAM's subsidiaries include General Motors Investment Management Corporation, an SEC-registered investment adviser; General Motors Trust Bank, N.
Drucker was formerly managing director of General Motors Asset Management (GMAM) and chief investment officer of General Motors Trust Bank.