All told, 84 of the 280 dealerships in the General Motors Minority Dealers Association network were selected to be closed due to GM's restructuring efforts.
What does GMMDA stand for?
GMMDA stands for General Motors Minority Dealers Association (Southfield, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Greer, Margolis, Mitchell, Burns
- Greater Memorial Missionary Baptist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Greater Mount Moriah Baptist Church (San Diego, CA)
- George Mason Mortgage Corp. (Fairfax, VA)
- Geotechnical Microanalysis and Micromorphology Centre (UK)
- Grant MacEwan Mountain Club (Alberta, Canada)
- Grids Meet Multi-Core Systems (workshop)
- Guam Mini Motoring Club
- Greater Manchester Magistrates Court Committee (UK)
- Greater Manchester Metropolitan County Council (UK)
- Groupe de Météorologie à Moyenne Échelle
- Government Money Market Fund
- Growable Memory-Mapped Files (computing)
- Grand Master of the Order of St Michael and St George
- Greater Minneapolis Metropolitan Housing Corporation (Minnesota)
- Governance and Management in Higher Education
- Gear Media and Marketing, Inc. (est. 2004)
- General Motors Marketing Internship (University of Michigan)
- Global Medical Management Inc
- Global Mission Medical Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), announced today, that through its operating subsidiaries, it has contracted with the General Motors Minority Dealers Association (GMMDA) to offer three primary and several other business and financial services products to its over 200 auto dealership members.
21, 2002 Reynolds and Reynolds honored as sponsor of prestigious annual award recognizing pioneers in minority-driven automotive retailing General Motors Minority Dealers Association (GMMDA) recently announced that Bob Ross Sr.
General Motors Minority Dealers Association (GMMDA) recently honored Jane Newcomb, regional manager-Southeast, Minority Dealer Development, General Motors Corporation with the association's Shining Star Award.
Jesse and I participate in the same `pep group," says Richard Davis, president of the General Motors Minority Dealers Association and owner of Stephens Oldsmobile-Honda in Bloomington, Ind.