Deasy was the Chief Information Officer of General Motors Locomotive Group where he oversaw the development of a new Information Systems and Services organization for General Motors Locomotive Group that significantly reduced IT cost by establishing a comprehensive strategy while also increasing business efficiencies through the implementation of a harmonized IT landscape.
What does GMLG stand for?
GMLG stands for General Motors Locomotive Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMLG
- Gateway Mobile Location Center
- Gaussian Maximum Likelihood Classifier
- Glossarium Mediae Latinitatis Cataloniae (Medieval Latin dictionary)
- Good Morning Lowcountry (Charleston, SC Post and Courier blog)
- Green Mountain Leather Club (Vermont)
- Greater Manchester Local Criminal Justice Board (Manchester, England, UK)
- Gizzard Smooth Muscle Myosin Light Chain Kinase
- Generalized Maximum-Likelihood Estimator
- George Mason (University) Law and Education Center
- Gas Market Leaders Group (Australia)
- General Managers Leadership Institute
- Geraud Markets Liverpool Ltd. (UK)
- Grand Mesa Little League (Colorado)
- Grants Management Line of Business
- Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
- Grand Meadow/LeRoy-Ostrander/Kingsland
- Geometric Mean Length of Stay (medical economics)
- Gateway Media Literacy Partners (Saint Louis, MO)
- Good Microbiological Laboratory Practice (UK)
- Greater Merseyside Learning Providers Federation (Liverpool, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 6, 1995-- Illinois Central Railroad, the principal subsidiary of Illinois Central Corporation (NYSE:IC), has executed a letter of intent to order 20 SD70 locomotives from General Motors Locomotive Group (GMLG) with delivery in the fourth quarter 1995.
Clients served by CSC's Canadian operations include Bombardier, Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC), Nortel, Carrier, Otis Elevator, DuPont, General Motors Locomotive Group and the Government of Canada.