The award was presented to John Stadwick, president and managing director of General Motors Middle East operations, and Bryan Nesbitt, vice president of design at General Motors International operations, at the 2011 Dubai International Motor Show, where the car made its market debut.
What does GMIO stand for?
GMIO stands for General Motors International Operations (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guiding Missiles In Flight
- Gereja Masehi Injili Halmahera (Indonesian church)
- Geosciences Management Institute, Inc. (Nevada)
- Gigabit Media Independent Interface
- Griya Musik Irama Indah (Indonesian: Beautiful Rhythm Music Griya; Indonesia)
- Great Moments in Journalism (website feature)
- Garware Marine Industries Limited (Mumbai; India)
- Greater Manchester Integrated Library Cooperative System, Inc. (Hooksett, NH)
- Grand Mother I'd Like to Find (polite form)
- Gereja Masehi Injili di Minahasa (Indonesian: Christian Evangelical Church in Minahasa)
- Girls Making It on Purpose (foster-child transition support organization)
- Gerakan Mujahideen Islam Pattani (Malay, Pattani Islamic Independence Movement)
- Government Mandatory Inspection Point (contracting)
- Graphical Models and Image Processing (scientific journal)
- Group Medical Insurance Plan
- Global Material Integration and Reporting
- GPO Marc Internet Resources
- GMIDB (General Military Intelligence Database) Replication Definitions
- Gabrieli Medical Information Systems
- Gandhi Memorial International School (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vice president of Shanghai-based General Motors International Operations Design and "Brand Champion" for Chinese vehicle manufacturers Wuling and Baojun, tells Automotive Design & Production (www.
Seher, who transferred to General Motors International Operations in Russelheim, Germany, as Vehicle Line Executive, Purchasing.