And would be reporting to Executive Vice President of Opel/Vauxhall and President of General Motors Europe, Karl-Thomas Neumann and Vice-President of Sales & Aftersales, Peter Kuespert.
What does GME stand for?
GME stands for General Motors Europe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GME
We have 64 other meanings of GME in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society (Canada)
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Maintainer
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Operator
- Geometric Minimum-Diameter Spanning Tree (graphing algorithm)
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Gosto Muito de Ti (Portuguese: I Love You)
- Great Minds Don't Think Alike
- Gay Men Domestic Violence Project
- Garrison Mobile Equipment
- General Medical Examination (health assessment)
- Generalized Master Equation (quantum statistical mechanics)
- Generic Modeling Environment
- Genomes, Medicine and the Environment
- Gestore Mercato Elettrico (Italian: Manager Electricity Market)
- Gimbal-Mounted Electronics
- Glen Martin Engineering
- Global Mass Extinction
- Global Motion Estimation (video coding)
- Goddard Medium Energy
- Goods Market Equilibrium (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tozer will replace Duncan Aldred and will report to executive vice president Opel/Vauxhall and president of General Motors Europe, Karl-Thomas Neumann, as chairman and managing director of Vauxhall Motors, and to Peter Kuespert, vice-president sales & aftersales.
He served as vice president and chief financial officer for General Motors Europe from 2008-10.
Mr Forster, who has 24 years of international experience in the automotive industry, was previously head of General Motors Europe, where he looked after Vauxhall and Saab - which has been sold to car maker Spyker, who started production in Coventry last week.
General Motors Europe (GME) and AkzoNobel Car Refinishes formed an agreement under which AkzoNobel will participate in GME's Body and Paint Program.
The departure of Mr Smith has revived speculation that a heavyweight motoring name such as former General Motors chief executive Fritz Henderson or former General Motors Europe boss Carl-Peter Forster could be in line for the top job at JLR.
THE stakes in the battle for Vauxhall owner General Motors Europe are rising after one bidder sweetened its offer.
Fiat once tried to buy Vauxhall owner General Motors Europe.