uk Auto Business News - 07 March 2013 General Motors Europe, a subsidiary of General Motors Corporation (NYSE: GM), is expecting to generate profit in 2016.
What does GME stand for?
GME stands for General Motors Europe
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GME
We have 64 other meanings of GME in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society (Canada)
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Maintainer
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Operator
- Geometric Minimum-Diameter Spanning Tree (graphing algorithm)
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Gosto Muito de Ti (Portuguese: I Love You)
- Great Minds Don't Think Alike
- Gay Men Domestic Violence Project
- Garrison Mobile Equipment
- General Medical Examination (health assessment)
- Generalized Master Equation (quantum statistical mechanics)
- Generic Modeling Environment
- Genomes, Medicine and the Environment
- Gestore Mercato Elettrico (Italian: Manager Electricity Market)
- Gimbal-Mounted Electronics
- Glen Martin Engineering
- Global Mass Extinction
- Global Motion Estimation (video coding)
- Goddard Medium Energy
- Goods Market Equilibrium (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the fate of the Cheshire site - and that of the 2,100 workers based there - could be decided in as little as four weeks, according to Karl- Friedrich Stracke, president and chief executive of Vauxhall's parent company General Motors Europe.
Nick Reilly, president of General Motors Europe, which includes Vauxhall in the UK and Opel in Germany, said recently that a decision was imminent, adding that all options were still under consideration.
Weekend speculation linked Carl-Peter Forster, the departing boss of General Motors Europe, with the Midland vehicle manufacturer.
Business Secretary Peter Mandelson on Thursday warned that there must be a "fair balance" of jobs lost and state aid put in under the restructuring of General Motors Europe.
Byline: GRAEME BROWN Fears over the future of thousands of jobs at two Vauxhall plants and thousands more in the supply chain in the West Midlands have intensified after General Motors Europe was taken over.
Officials at General Motors Europe and Magna declined to comment ahead of a press conference scheduled in Berlin at 1415 GMT.
THE stakes in the battle for Vauxhall owner General Motors Europe are rising after one bidder sweetened its offer.