Taep THE licensing applicant must ensure that all players in the first-team squad undergo an annual general medical examination.
What does GME stand for?
GME stands for General Medical Examination (health assessment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GME
We have 64 other meanings of GME in our Acronym Attic
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System
- Greater Moncton Down Syndrome Society (Canada)
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Maintainer
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System - Operator
- Geometric Minimum-Diameter Spanning Tree (graphing algorithm)
- Geospace Mission Definition Team
- Gosto Muito de Ti (Portuguese: I Love You)
- Great Minds Don't Think Alike
- Gay Men Domestic Violence Project
- Garrison Mobile Equipment
- General Motors Europe
- Generalized Master Equation (quantum statistical mechanics)
- Generic Modeling Environment
- Genomes, Medicine and the Environment
- Gestore Mercato Elettrico (Italian: Manager Electricity Market)
- Gimbal-Mounted Electronics
- Glen Martin Engineering
- Global Mass Extinction
- Global Motion Estimation (video coding)
- Goddard Medium Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unnecessary Practices Ranked More than 50% of primary care physicians commonly order a complete blood cell count for a general medical examination, making the lab test the most common example of poor stewardship of medical resources in primary care, according to a study in Archives of Internal Medicine.
He stressed the importance of psychiatry in general medical examinations as well as the need for family doctors to listen to their patients.
VITAL SIGNS Top 10 Reasons for Office Visits Number of Visits (in millions) Principal Reason for Visit (*) General medical examination 46.
Among the services available are general medical examinations, women's health care, optometry, individual counseling, anonymous HIV testing and special teen-pregnancy prevention programs.
As can be observed in Table 1, TRC counselors in our study selected the following actions more frequently than undergraduate students: 1) the general medical examination (94.
According to Kuiper, performing otoscopy is a standard procedure during a general medical examination, particularly for children.
Zargis Medical is building a service that will target primary care physicians who would use the Zargis Medical technology service as part of general medical examinations that, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, totaled 46 million in 1999 for the US alone.