The new Advance accelerator board combines two CSX600 processors in a PCI-X form factor that delivers up to 50 GFlops of sustained double-precision general matrix-matrix multiply (DGEMM) performance while averaging less than 25W.
What does GEMM stand for?
GEMM stands for General Matrix-Matrix
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GEMM
We have 12 other meanings of GEMM in our Acronym Attic
- Gujarat Enviorenmental Management Institute (India)
- Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (IODE)
- Global Emergency Management Information Network Initiative (G8/European Commission pilot project)
- General Equilibrium Model of International-National-Interaction for Economy-Energy-Environment
- Globales Emissions Modell Integrierter Systeme (German: Global Emission Model of Integrated Systems)
- Global Education Milton Keynes (England, UK)
- Gene Expression Markup Language (Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc.)
- Great Eastern Main Line (British railway; UK)
- Grid Execution Management for Legacy Code Architecture
- General Energy Model for Limited Systems
- Gilt-Edged Market Makers (bank)
- Global E-Commerce Mega Marketplace (online superstore)
- Global Electronic Music Marketplace (website)
- Greater Excellence in Management and Maintenance (South Coast Apartment Association)
- Ground Electronics Maintenance Manager
- Gas-Phase Electrophoretic Mobility Molecular Analysis
- Gilt-Edged Market Makers' Association (banking)
- Groupement pour l'Enseignement Supérieur sur Mesure Médiatisé (French: Group for Higher Education on Mediated Action)
- Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems (Indianapolis, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ClearSpeed Advance accelerator board combines two CSX600 processors in a PCI-X form factor that delivers up to 50 GFlops of sustained double-precision general matrix-matrix multiply (DGEMM) performance while averaging less than 25W.
At the Eighth International Mathematica Symposium (IMS'06) in Avignon, France, ClearSpeed demonstrated Mathematica computing double-precision general matrix-matrix multiply (DGEMM) operations at a 4.