General linear model analyses were used to assess the relationship between plasma glucose and incident medial temporal lobe atrophy after controlling for a range of sociodemographic and health variables.
What does GLM stand for?
GLM stands for General Linear Model (statistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GLM
We have 71 other meanings of GLM in our Acronym Attic
- Generalized Linear Least Square
- Generalized Linear Least Squares
- Generational Leadership Listening Sessions
- Gay and Lesbian Liaison Team (Arlington County Police Department; Arlington, VA)
- Gay and Lesbian Liaison Unit (Washington, DC Metropolitan Police Department)
- Greater London Linux Users Group
- Gemiddeld Laag Laag Water Spring (Dutch: Mean Low Low Water Spring; Netherlands; ocean depth)
- Gate Level Model
- Gay Latin Male
- Gel'fand-Levitan-Marchenko (integral equation)
- General Linear Model/Modeling
- Generalized Life Model (reliability)
- Generalized Linear Modeling
- Geostationary Lightning Mapper
- Gestion des Littoraux et des Mers (French: Management of Coastal Areas and Seas)
- Gigabit Linking Module (Emulex)
- Gilman (Amtrak station code; Gilman, IL)
- Global Language Monitor
- Global Leadership Meeting
- Global Logistics Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
General linear model of the effects of different parameters on the titer of ASFV in experimentally infected Ornithodoros erraticus ticks * Maximum likelihood Parameter estimator (95% CI) Constant 1.
Among his topics are traditional and general linear model (GLM) approaches to independent measures single factor ANOVA designs; measures of effect size and strength of association, power, and sample size; GLM approaches to independent measures factorial designs; the GLM approach to ANCOVA, some alternatives to traditional ANCOVA, and multilevel analysis for the single factor repeated measures design.
The General Linear Model differs from the multiple regression model in terms of the number of dependent variables that can be analysed.
Next, General Linear Model (GLM) procedure, which estimates and tests hypotheses about linear models, was used to model operating temperature and level of noise as functions of the independent variables which have strong influence on the operating temperature as identified in the ANOVA test.
We used the general linear model to test for the main and interaction effects of atrazine (continuous predictor and [log.
Due to the multivariate nature of potential interacting effects of various predictors, general linear model analyses were conducted to examine main effects and interactions.
The relationship between stability of specialty choice (no change from matriculation to graduation vs change) and each of the personality factors was examined with the General Linear Model using age, sex, and the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) as covariates.