UnitedHealth Group will provide financial and administrative support for the project, which will be conducted with six Florida-based small and mid-sized general internal medicine groups.
What does GIMG stand for?
GIMG stands for General Internal Medicine Group (Virginia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIMG
- Groupement Français des Industries Transformatrices des Métaux en Feuilles Minces (French metal manufacturing group)
- Geometry Independent Measured Equation of Invariance
- Groupe d'Interpretation de Musique Electroacoustique de Laval (French)
- Groupement des Industries de l'Équipement Électrique, du Contrôle-Commande et des Services Associés (French: Electrical Equipment, Control-Command and Associated Services Industries Group)
- Gruppo Italiano Malattie e Matologiche dell'Adulto (Italian Group for Adult Hematologic Diseases)
- Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche Ddell'Adulto (Rome, Italy)
- Groupement de l'Information Médicale des Établissements Privés
- Groupement des Industries des Matériels Électroniques de Sécurité (French: Electronic Security Equipment Industries Group)
- Global Islamic Media Front (propaganda arm of Al-Qaeda)
- General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Global Imaging Monitor of the Ionosphere (space)
- Graduate Institute of Medical Informatics (Taiwan)
- Generic Integrated Management Information System (UK)
- GAM International Management Limited
- Generalized Information Management Language
- Gordon Institute for Music Learning
- GNOME Input Method Language Engine Tool
- Gauer Itten Messerli Maria (architecture firm; Berne, Switzerland)
- Greater Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (Turkey)
- Graduate Industrial Mathematics Modelling Camp (University of Regina; Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When this was presented to the general internal medicine group it was met with extreme skepticism.
Setting: A hospital-based asthma clinic, a private pulmonary group, and a general internal medicine group in Dallas, Texas.