NIH discontinued the lifestyle change intervention after finding no difference in the rates of cardiovascular events such as heart attacks and strokes for participants in the lifestyle intervention group, compared to participants in a diabetes education and support group receiving general health information.
What does GHI stand for?
GHI stands for General Health Information
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GHI
We have 93 other meanings of GHI in our Acronym Attic
- Gilbert H. Hood Middle School (Derry, NH)
- Glasgow Homoeopathic Hospital Outcome Score (UK)
- Gig Harbor High School (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society (Arnold P. Gold Foundation; medicine)
- Grand Haven High School (Grand Haven, MI)
- Grandview Heights High School (Columbus, OH)
- Granite Hills High School (California)
- Green Hope High School (Cary, NC)
- Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority (Washington)
- Greenslopes Hospital Hypertension Unit (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the study, half the women were given general health information about good nutrition, stress management, and the importance of looking after yourself.
She encouraged each member country to ensure that there are agreed general health information management standards.
They are also looking for general health information, from how to live healthier to staying in touch with new developments in the medical field.
In the most recent revisions to the Stark regulations in 2004, CMS introduced a new exception that permits a hospital or other DHS entity to provide items or services "of information technology" to a physician to allow access to electronic health care records and complementary drug information systems, general health information, medical alerts and related information for patients.
At the same time, we understood, and continue to understand, the value of nonregional Web sites in providing comprehensive, general health information about a wide variety of health and medical topics.
The least specific is general health information," he said.
The site does not contain diet and general health information, but is wisely focused on providing athletes, coaches and trainers with ways to improve sports performance.