Supporting industry-standard General Framing Procedure (GFP), Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) and Link Capacity Adjustment System (LCAS) provide nearly 100% bandwidth efficiency and allow carriers to easily scale bandwidth "on demand" in 1.
What does GFP stand for?
GFP stands for General Framing Procedure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GFP
We have 200 other meanings of GFP in our Acronym Attic
- General/Flag Officer's Quarters (US Army)
- Get Fast or Quit (blog)
- Godfather of Soul (performer James Brown)
- Goodwood Festival of Speed (UK)
- Grate Fires of Sussex (UK)
- Greek Festival of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Geospatial Free and Open Source Software
- Geometric Field of View
- Gospel Fellowship Outreach Worship Center (Twentynine Palms, CA)
- General Fellowship Program (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Intel component family will offer variations to support OC-192c, Packet Over SONET, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and General Framing Procedure (GFP).