Kraft is in the process of relaunching its iconic General Foods International Coffees line as Maxwell House International Cafe.
What does GFIC stand for?
GFIC stands for General Foods International Coffees
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GFIC
We have 10 other meanings of GFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Gerald Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Global Friends in Action, Inc. (Zambia)
- Global Fund Industry Analysis
- Governmental Financial Institutions and Agencies
- Graduate Finance and Investment Association
- Grand Forks International Airport (North Dakota)
- Great Falls International Airport (Great Falls, MT)
- Guinea Fowl International Association
- Great Falls International Airport Authority (Montana)
- General Fanfiction
- General Fools Improvisational Comedy
- Georgia Foundation for Independent Colleges
- Global Forum on International Cooperation (est. 2004)
- Ground Fault Interrupter Circuit
- God Forgives, I Don't
- Government Furnished Information/data Deficiency
- Global Forum on International Investment
- Ghazi Fabrics International Ltd. (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Glens Falls Independent Living Center (now the Southern Adirondack Independent Living Center; New York)
- Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine (US and UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion division, whose brands include Maxwell House, Sanka, Yuban, General Foods International Coffees and Gevalia.
There is certainly no lack of interest in General Foods International Coffees at Kraft; they are one of the most successful and largest players in this product category of instant mixes consisting of soluble coffee, dry milk, creamer, sweetener, and other flavorings.
Crystal Light powdered soft drinks and Balance Bar energy bars will be assigned to O&M, from Y&R; and General Foods International Coffees products will move to FCB, from Y&R.
This price reduction does not apply to the following Maxwell House products: Maxwell House Filter Packs Singles, General Foods International Coffees, Maxwell House Cappuccino and Cappio iced cappuccino.
It markets coffee in North America under several brands, including Maxwell House, Sanka, Yuban, General Foods International Coffees, Gevalia, Maxim and Nabob, among others.
NOTE: Not included in the increase are Maxwell House instant cappuccino and the General Foods International Coffees line of products.
Y&R continues to work on a number of Kraft brands including Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix, General Foods International Coffees, Terry's Chocolate Orange and Toblerone Chocolate.