This general entertainment channel offers a wide range of African programming to audiences, including re-screenings of series and movies that they may not have had the opportunity to view previously.
What does GEC stand for?
GEC stands for General Entertainment Channel (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEC
We have 207 other meanings of GEC in our Acronym Attic
- Gender Equality Committee (various organizations)
- Gender Equality Council (various organizations)
- General Electric Capital
- General Electric Co.
- General Electrical Company
- General Electrodynamics Corporation
- General Electronic Commerce (Thailand)
- General Embargoed Countries
- General Engineering Consultant
- General Engineering Contract
- General Executive Council (various organizations)
- Générale Électrique du Canada
- Genesee Early College (Flint, MI)
- Geneva Executive Centre
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Geriatric Education Center (US HRSA)
- Giant Enemy Crab (gaming, Genji 2)
- Gigabit EtherChannel
- Gilbert-Elliott Channel
- Global E-Commerce (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comedy Central is the UK s most popular comedy brand and is currently the number one pay TV general entertainment channel for 16-34-year-olds, available in more than 13 million homes.
in) one of India's leading Hindi General Entertainment channel.
Kamat, who was most recently COO of Viacom18 Group and CEO of Colors, a Hindi general entertainment channel, will lead CA Media in establishing a diversified Indian media and entertainment company.
We have to innovate and create new programing to appeal to the changing general entertainment channel audience," Shankar told the conference.
Big B was back with a bang by 2000, this time on the small screen with Kaun Banega Crorepati -a series that revived his fortunes along with those of the general entertainment channel (GEC) STAR Plus.
NDTV Imagine, a Hindi-language general entertainment channel launched last year, operates in the competitive reality television and drama market.
includes the vibrant youth brand MTV, the fastest growing kids channel Nick, India's only International Music & Lifestyle channel Vh1, Studio18, a new-age motion picture brand that produces, acquires and distributes Hindi films and also launched the Hindi General Entertainment channel - COLORS.