The AUIS general engineering degree also is designed to meet the standards of the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET), America's premier engineering accrediting organization.
What does GED stand for?
GED stands for General Engineering Degree
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GED
We have 96 other meanings of GED in our Acronym Attic
- Geriatric Extended Care Unit (US VA)
- Government Employees' Credit Union
- Gulf Employees Credit Union (Texas)
- Government Employees Credit Union of Maine
- Grup Empresarial Cooperatiu Valencia (Spanish: Business Group Cooperative Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Gallons per Employee per Day
- Gasoline Engine Driven
- Gender Equality in Development
- Gender Equity and Diversity
- Genealogical Data
- Generalized Entire Domain
- Generalized Error Distribution
- Generic Event Dispatcher
- German Emergency Doctors
- Germanium Detector
- Gestion Electronique de Documents (French: Electronic Document Management)
- Gestione Elettronica dei Documenti
- Gestione Elettronica Documentale (Italian: Electronic Document Management)
- Git Er Done
- Global Electrodynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Engineering degrees and Engineering Technology degrees are specifically excluded from this list of engineering degree Threshold Each curriculum at the Naval Postgraduate School has a specified threshold APC for admission.
Analysis of the attractiveness of the general engineering degree in the marketplace.
Olson obtained his general engineering degree from the University of Illinois and his law degree from the University of Michigan.