The patient was scheduled for an elective excision of the mass under general endotracheal anesthesia.
What does GETA stand for?
GETA stands for General Endotracheal Anesthesia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GETA
We have 3 other meanings of GETA in our Acronym Attic
- Grope des Ecoles de Telecommunications (France)
- Ground Elapsed Time
- Ground Engaging Tools (Caterpillar, Inc)
- Group Execute Trigger
- Groupe des Écoles de Télécommunications (French: Group of Telecommunications Schools)
- Groupe Eurotunnel SA
- Grupo Editorial Telecinco
- Guaranteed Education Tuition (State of Washington)
- Guide des Équivalents Thérapeutiques
- Group Encrypted Transport VPN (Virtual Private Network; Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- General Equipment Test Activity (US Army)
- Generic Engine for Transposable Association (software)
- Government Emerging Technology Alliance (membership organization; US DoD)
- Government Employees Training Act
- Greater Elmira Tennis Association (Elmira, NY)
- Groupe d'Étude pour la Traduction Automatique (French: Machine Translation Study Group; computing)
- General Electric Thermal Analysis Basis
- Global Existential Threat Advisory System
- Geelse Triathlon Club (Geel, Belgium)
- General Education and Training Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
General endotracheal anesthesia was used in all, and three ports were placed according to the location of the effusion.
Instead of delivering general endotracheal anesthesia, Juhan Paiste, M.