RAWALPINDI -- Director General Emergency Services Rescue 1122, Dr.
What does GES stand for?
GES stands for General Emergency Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GES
We have 203 other meanings of GES in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Evansville Runners/Walkers Club (Indiana)
- Gas Engineering Services
- Gas Extraction System (landfills)
- Gateway Earth Stations
- Gaz à Effet de Serre (French: Greenhouse Gas Emissions)
- Gazelle Elementary School (Gazelle, California)
- Gemini Earth Station (Hughes)
- Gender Equality Scheme (various organizations)
- Gender Equality Strategy (various locations)
- General Education Subcommittee (various schools)
- General Engineering Manual
- General Estimates System (NHTSA)
- General Expenditure Statistics (UK)
- General Santos, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Generalized Electrical Susceptibility
- Generalized Evolutionary Spectrum
- Generic Environmental Statement
- Generic Equipment Simulator (semiconductors)
- Generic Exposure Scenario
- Genetic Evaluation System (cattle breeding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Director General Emergency Services, Rescue 1122 Dr.
GPs, midwives, politicians and patients have pitted themselves against health officials at Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (UHB) after they put forward proposals to shake-up maternity, neo-natal, paediatric, cancer and general emergency services.