8 million pool insurance policy provided by General Electric Mortgage Insurance Co.
What does GEMI stand for?
GEMI stands for General Electric Mortgage Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEMI
We have 7 other meanings of GEMI in our Acronym Attic
- General European Multilingual Environment Thesaurus
- Genetically Engineered Mouse Facility (Houston, TX)
- Genomics Education Matching Funds
- Global Emerging Markets Fund
- Great Eastern Mussel Farms, Inc. (Tenants Harbor, ME)
- Grupo de Estudos Monetários e Financeiros
- Generic Equipment Manager
- Genetically Expressed Messy Genetic Algorithm (heredity)
- Groupement d'Etude des Matériaux Hétérogènes (French: Study of Grouping Heterogeneous Materials)
- Gas Enabled Medical Innovations
- Global Energy Management Institute (University of Houston)
- Global Environmental Management Initiative
- Global Exchange of Military Information
- Grounding and Electromagnetic Interference (software)
- Gujarat Enviorenmental Management Institute (India)
- Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (IODE)
- Global Emergency Management Information Network Initiative (G8/European Commission pilot project)
- General Equilibrium Model of International-National-Interaction for Economy-Energy-Environment
- Globales Emissions Modell Integrierter Systeme (German: Global Emission Model of Integrated Systems)
- Global Education Milton Keynes (England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also joining the Triad's roster of prestigious tenants are General Electric Mortgage Insurance, Force Insurance Agency, National Auction Company of America, Creative Education Resources and CPF Premium Funding.
Fitch affirms the following insurance subsidiaries' IFS ratings at 'AA-' with a Stable Outlook: -- General Electric Capital Assurance Company -- GE Life and Annuity Assurance Company -- General Electric Capital Life Assurance Company of New York -- First Colony Life Insurance Company -- Federal Home Life Insurance Company -- American Mayflower Life Insurance Company of New York The 'AA' IFS rating by Fitch for General Electric Mortgage Insurance Corporation is unaffected.
10, 2004, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services affirmed its 'AA' counterparty credit and financial strength ratings on General Electric Mortgage Insurance Corp.
Fitch currently rates two of the industry's leading mortgage insurers, General Electric Mortgage Insurance Company (GEMICO), a subsidiary of General Electric, and PMI Mortgage Insurance Company (PMI), a subsidiary of Allstate Insurance Company, as well as a mortgage reinsurance company, Capital Mortgage Reinsurance Company, a subsidiary of Capital Re.
21, 2003 Fitch Ratings has taken rating actions on ten residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) transactions where General Electric Mortgage Insurance Corporation (GEMICO) is either the sole provider of credit enhancement or partial credit support provider, as follows: California Federal Bank, Series 1992-MW1 -- Class A affirmed at 'AAA'.
5 percent, respectively, were originated pursuant to the underwriting guidelines of General Electric Mortgage Insurance Company, PMI Mortgage Insurance Company or United Guaranty Residential Insurance Company.
The 'AA' IFS ratings of the General Electric Mortgage Insurance Corporation (GEMICO) were affirmed, and are commented upon in a separate press release.