Schattenmann managed several research laboratories at the prestigious General Electric Global Research Center, focused on the development of advanced technologies ranging from electronic and optical materials to selective catalysis to nano-structured technologies.
What does GEGRC stand for?
GEGRC stands for General Electric Global Research Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Groupe d'Etude sur la Gouvernance de l'Eau (French: Water Governance Research Group)
- Gastric Epidermal Growth Factor
- Gene Expression and Genotyping Facility (Case Western Reserve University; Ohio)
- GOLD-EAGLE Gold Fund Index
- Generic Graphics Library (image processing framework)
- Global Economic Governance Programme (UK and Canada)
- Gold Entertainment Group
- Good Energy Group PLC (UK)
- General Grant National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (Prince Frederick, Maryland)
- General Electric Government Services
- Graeme E. Gaskell Services (UK)
- Gender Expert Group on Trade (UK)
- General Electric Global Exchange Services
- Game Editor Hack (software)
- GE (General Electric Company) Hitachi Nuclear Energy (Wilmington, NC)
- Generalized Effective Hamiltonian
- Genetically Engineered Human
- Genetically Enhanced Human
- George Eastman House
Samples in periodicals archive:
67 M Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Phase III contract from the Office of Naval Research awarded to a SemiSouth led team, with primary subcontractors being General Electric Global Research Center and Mississippi State University.