In 34 years with GE, he was Chief Operating Officer of General Electric Credit Corporation, GE's financial arm, which doubled in assets during his tenure.
What does GECC stand for?
GECC stands for General Electric Credit Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GECC
We have 21 other meanings of GECC in our Acronym Attic
- Golden Eagle Community Band (Mount Holly, NJ)
- Golden Eagle Concert Band (Edgewater, CO)
- Government Engineering College, Barton Hill (India)
- Greek Evangelical Church of Boston (Newton, MA)
- Genetically-Engineered Cell-Based Biosensor
- Gas and Electricity Consumer Council
- Geelong Ethnic Communities Council
- General Education Communication Courses
- General Education Coordinating Committee
- General Education Core Curriculum
- General Engineering and Contracting Company
- German Energy Center & College (China)
- Glen Ellyn Children's Chorus (Glen Ellyn, Illinois)
- Glenville Environmental Conservation Commission
- Gowanos Expressway Community Coaltion
- Greater Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
- Group Enabled Cluster Compiler
- Group Ethics and Compliance Committee (Smith & Nephew)
- Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference
- General Electric Commercial Distribution Finance
Samples in periodicals archive:
End corporate freeloading Horror Story #2: in 1983, General Electric's subsidiary, General Electric Credit Corporation, discovered that Union Pacific, the railroad conglomerate, had millions of dollars worth of investment credits and depreciation tax deductions from its new refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The credit facilities are led by KeyBank National Association as Administrative Agent, with KeyBanc Capital Markets as sole arranger and bookrunner, and General Electric Credit Corporation and AgFirst Farm Credit Bank as Co-Syndication Agents.
In addition, the Company closed a loan in December with General Electric Credit Corporation for $1.
Chichester also has served as a vice president of the First National Bank of Chicago, Warburg Paribas Becker Incorporated and General Electric Credit Corporation.
and General Electric Credit Corporation, and served as a vice president of Warburg Paribas Becker Incorporated.
The total investment by the Company for these three transactions is $23,370,000 which the Company plans to finance with its existing $45 million line of credit with General Electric Credit Corporation.
He also served as a Vice President of the First National Bank of Chicago, Warburg Paribas Becker, Incorporated and General Electric Credit Corporation.