Similarly, General Electric Commercial Aviation Services (GECAS) has pulled out its four aircraft last week.
What does GECAS stand for?
GECAS stands for General Electric Commercial Aviation Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gilroy Early College Academy (Gavilan College; Gilroy, CA)
- Good Environment Choice Australia (Australia)
- Government Employees Compensation Act (Canada)
- Graduate Education Center, Arlington (George Washington University)
- Greater Elkridge Community Association, Inc. (Elkridge, MD)
- Give Every Child a Chance (Manteca, CA; est. 1998)
- Greater Erie Community Action Committee (Erie, PA)
- Global Environmental Change and Food Systems (UK)
- General Electric Capital Auto Lease, Inc.
- Georgia Environmental Compliance Assistance Program (Atlanta)
- General Electric Capital Bank
- Golden Eagle Community Band (Mount Holly, NJ)
- Government Engineering College, Barton Hill (India)
- Greek Evangelical Church of Boston (Newton, MA)
- Genetically-Engineered Cell-Based Biosensor
- Gas and Electricity Consumer Council
- Geelong Ethnic Communities Council
- General Education Communication Courses
- General Education Coordinating Committee
- General Education Core Curriculum
Samples in periodicals archive:
and General Electric Commercial Aviation Services could ripple throughout the aviation industry, forcing airlines to cancel orders or sell existing aircraft to repay debt.
1 Limited (CRAFT) and four from General Electric Commercial Aviation Services (GECAS).
Blade is the first securitization of aircraft engine leases serviced by affiliates of General Electric Commercial Aviation Services, Ltd.
Louis, Missouri, has taken delivery of three of six Bombardier CRJ700 regional jets under a lease agreement with General Electric Commercial Aviation Services (GECAS).
The three aircraft will be leased from General Electric Commercial Aviation Services and placed into service on the Republic Airlines operating certificate.
Reportedly, BA will sell six of its 737-700s to General Electric Commercial Aviation Services (GECAS).