CORNELL UNIVERSITY * EMORY UNIVERSITY * GENERAL ELECTRIC ASSET MANAGEMENT * M.
What does GEAM stand for?
GEAM stands for General Electric Asset Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEAM
We have 1 other meaning of GEAM in our Acronym Attic
- Grammar Engineering Across Frameworks (conference)
- GroFin East Africa Fund (est. 2006)
- Gorakhpur Environmental Action Group (India)
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Greater Enid Arts & Humanities Council
- Golden Empire Arabian Horse Society (California)
- Global Environmental Assurance Inc. (St. George, SC; waste disposal)
- Galway Energy Agency Limited (Ireland)
- George E. Allen Library (Booneville, MS)
- Grupo de Etnologia E Arqueologia da Lourinhã (Portuguese: Group of Ethnology and Archaeology of Lourinhã)
- General Electric Aviation Materials
- Generic Engineering Analysis Model
- Gender Equality Alliance of Nipissing (Canada)
- Genetic Engineering Action Network
- Georgia Environmental Action Network
- Gimbaled Electrostatic Aircraft Navigation System
- Global Enterprise Architecture Organisation (UK)
- Gambia Environmental Action Plan (National Environment Agency; Banjul, Gambia)
- Gender Equity Action Planners
- General Electric Atomic Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining Monroe, Mike spent over three years at General Electric Asset Management (f/k/a Antares Asset Management) where he handled all deal sourcing, underwriting, primary and secondary trading and portfolio management activities for six CLO vehicles totaling approximately $2.
Prior to joining Pyramid, Levy provided consulting services to companies such as General Electric Asset Management, Candlewood Hotels, Best Western Hotels, Del Webb and Pacific Life Insurance Company.