Before joining BAE Systems, Herr held positions in procurement, program management, production operations, and product support for General Electric Aircraft Engines and Lockheed Martin.
What does GEAE stand for?
GEAE stands for General Electric Aircraft Engines
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GEAE
We have 2 other meanings of GEAE in our Acronym Attic
- General Education Advisory Council (various universities)
- General Electric Aircraft Engines
- Genetic Engineering Approval Committee (India)
- Government Efficiency and Accountability Council
- Graduate Education Advisory Committee (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Greater Edwardsville Area Community Foundation (Edwardsville, IL)
- Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere (former Japanese empire)
- Greater East Asia Coprosperity Sphere
- German Air Defense Ground Environment
- Global External Auxiliary Data Record
- Groupe d'Etude sur l'Administration Électronique (French: Study Group on Electronic Administration)
- Generalized Expected Ambiguity Function
- Grammar Engineering Across Frameworks (conference)
- GroFin East Africa Fund (est. 2006)
- Gorakhpur Environmental Action Group (India)
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Greater Enid Arts & Humanities Council
- Golden Empire Arabian Horse Society (California)
- Global Environmental Assurance Inc. (St. George, SC; waste disposal)
- Galway Energy Agency Limited (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Born in Cincinnati to a schoolteacher mother and a father who managed the General Electric Aircraft Engines Division, Immelt -- who holds degrees from Dartmouth College and Harvard Business School -- joined GE in 1982, working in the company's Plastics, Appliances and Medical businesses.
The US Navy plans to task General Electric Aircraft Engines with reducing the specific fuel consumption for the propulsion system powering its Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet fleet.
Neither General Electric Aircraft Engines nor Pratt & Whitney have requested formal US government action, but their concerns are reflected in an annual US report on trade barriers.
One of the industry users of the system, the General Electric Aircraft Engines Company, has predicted a resultant 55 percent reduction in engine analysis time.
EVENDALE, Ohio - General Electric Aircraft Engines said Wednesday it will cut up to 4,000 jobs, or 13 percent of its work force, by early next year because it expects the demand for engines to drop in the aftermath of the Sept.
Seattle, WA; CFD Research, Huntsville, AL; General Applied Science Laboratory, Ronkonkoma, NY; General Electric Aircraft Engines, Cincinnati, OH; Honeywell Engines & Systems, Phoenix, AZ; Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics Co.
McNerney was president and CEO of General Electric Aircraft Engines before his appointment at 3M.