What does GDFER stand for?
GDFER stands for General Directorate of Foreign Economic Relations (Republic of Turkey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Growth Differentiation Factor 9
- Get Dressed for Battle (reenactment supplier; UK)
- Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind
- Guide Dogs for the Blind (San Rafael, CA)
- Glenorchy District Football Club (Australia)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Capital Formation
- Guanacaste Dry Forest Conservation Fund (est. 1997; Guanacaste, Costa Rica)
- Group Decision-Feedback Detector
- Generalized Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Engineering
- General Directorate of Foreign Investment (Turkey)
- Gross Domestic Fixed Investment
- Guiuan Development Foundation, Inc.
- Guangdong Food Industry Institute (China)
- Gamers and Designers for Kids' Sake (Austin, Texas)
- Guilde des Fines Lames (French gaming clan)
- Generalized Dynamic Fuzzy Neural Networks
- Grimsby District Fuchsia Pelargonium Group (UK gardening club)
- Global Digital Format Registry
- Goin' Down for Real