An official source at the General Department of Customs said that 350 boxes of fake cigarettes hidden at the bottom of a transport vehicle were seized by the security personnel and the smuggler was arrested and referred to the competent court.
What does GDC stand for?
GDC stands for General Department of Customs (Vietnam)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GDC
We have 206 other meanings of GDC in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Basin Depositional Synthesis (Institute for Geophysics, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA)
- Ganden Dheling Buddhist Temple (Michigan)
- Geophysical Data Base-Variable
- Game Design Challenge
- Game Developers Choice (awards)
- Game Developers Conference
- Gas Distribution Company (various locations)
- General Datacom, Incorporated
- General Defense Committee (Industrial Workers of the World)
- General Dental Council
- General Department of Vietnam Customs
- General Design Criterion (nuclear power)
- General Development Corp
- General Digital Corporation (LCD monitor manufacturer)
- General Directory for Catechesis
- General Diversity Combining
- General Duty Clause (OSHA)
- General Dynamics Convair
- Generic Data Clustering
- Generic Digital Card (digital hardware engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Kuwait participates in the workshop and and it is represented by the Ministry of Defense the General Department of Customs.
The General Department of Customs has been asked to simplify its procedures and remove the need for traders to present their business contracts to customs officers.