The celebration began with remarks by the Director of the Chinese General Customs Administration, Sheng Guangzu, in which he reiterated the prosperous relationship that exists between both countries.
What does GCA stand for?
GCA stands for General Customs Administration (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GCA
We have 277 other meanings of GCA in our Acronym Attic
- Garment Contractors Association
- Gas Chromatography Analysis
- Gas Conditioning Assembly
- Gas Cost Adjustment
- Gedatsu Church of America (Raymond, CA)
- General Combining Ability
- General Commercial Availability
- General Communications Architecture
- General Communications Architecture (Ingress)
- General Contractors Association
- Generation Control Application (various companies)
- Generator Coordinate Approximation
- Génie Civil d'Armor (French: Engineering Armor)
- Geodesic Cone Array (Lockheed)
- Geophysical Corporation of America (defunct manufacturing company)
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Council for the Arts
- Georgia-Cumberland Academy (Calhoun, GA)
- Gestion Conseil & Assistance (French: Management Consulting & Assistance)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 billion, the official People's Daily said, citing statistics just released from China's General Customs Administration.
While the majority of the data in the China Dairy Yearbook 2007 is from the National Bureau of Statistics, other data sources used are: - the Department of Animal Industry, - the Bureau of State Farms and Land Reclamation, - the National Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services of the Ministry of Agriculture, - the General Customs Administration, - the Dairy Association of China - and the China Dairy Industry Association.