The Bahrain-based sharia bank would have a paid-up capital of BD 4 billion ($11 billion), with the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) as its largest shareholder, said Shaikh Saleh Abdulla Kamel, chairman of the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions.
What does CIBAFI stand for?
CIBAFI stands for General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CIBAFI in our Acronym Attic
- Current Intelligence Bulletins (NIOSH)
- Current Interest Bond (finance)
- International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction
- Californian Indian Basketweavers Association
- Canadian Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- Cayman Islands Bankers Association
- Central Indiana Bicycling Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Chemical Industry in Basle
- County Indoor Bowling Association (UK)
- Canadian Integrated Biochemical Agent Detection System (bio-defense; Canada)
- Could It Be Any Harder (song by The Calling)
- Centre for International Business and Management (UK)
- Central Indiana Beer Appreciation Society (Indianapolis)
- Creative Industries Business Advisory Service (est. 2006; UK)
- Centre International du Bâtiment (French: International Building Center)
- Centrum Innovatie Beroepsonderwijs Bedrijfsleven (Dutch: Vocational Business Innovation Center)
- Circuitos Integrados Bioinformadores Bioluminiscentes (Spanish: Bioluminescent Bioinformatics Integrated Circuits)
- Corporate Investment Business Brokers (Fort Myers, FL)
- Central Indiana Browns Backers Association (football)
- Cambridge International Book Centre (UK)