Richardson, managing director at the General Contractors Association of New York; Hilary D.
What does GCA stand for?
GCA stands for General Contractors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCA
We have 277 other meanings of GCA in our Acronym Attic
- Gaming Control Act
- Garment Contractors Association
- Gas Chromatography Analysis
- Gas Conditioning Assembly
- Gas Cost Adjustment
- Gedatsu Church of America (Raymond, CA)
- General Combining Ability
- General Commercial Availability
- General Communications Architecture
- General Communications Architecture (Ingress)
- General Customs Administration (China)
- Generation Control Application (various companies)
- Generator Coordinate Approximation
- Génie Civil d'Armor (French: Engineering Armor)
- Geodesic Cone Array (Lockheed)
- Geophysical Corporation of America (defunct manufacturing company)
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Council for the Arts
- Georgia-Cumberland Academy (Calhoun, GA)
- Gestion Conseil & Assistance (French: Management Consulting & Assistance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He subsequently led several projects including two concurrent Mokulele Highway widening projects on Maui, which were the largest projects for the company at the time and both projects won top honors at the General Contractors Association of Hawaii, Build Hawaii Award competition.
com announced today that it has gained a marketing endorsement from the Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA) to jointly promote Biddingo's Construction Marketplace (BCM) to its members and throughout the construction industry.
Where architects have the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and contractors have the American General Contractors Association (AGC), owners and developers lack the national organizations that help draft project agreements with their interests in mind.
” Frank McArdle, managing director, General Contractors Association of New York: “The governor, while he nominally supported it, never came out strongly in favor of the bond act.
The 13 included the Japan Business Federation, the nation's largest business lobby, the Japan Medical Association and the National General Contractors Association of Japan.
Carl Heinlein, director of safety and health services for the American General Contractors Association, a Washington-based trade association, says the consultation program is popular only in select states, such as Kansas, where the state employees have strong construction backgrounds.
McArdle, director of the General Contractors Association of New York testifying before the City Council in June.