Other associations expected to take part in the hearings include the General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland, the Northern Ireland Meat Exporters Association and the Northem Ireland Independent Retail Trade Association.
What does GCCNI stand for?
GCCNI stands for General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GCCNI in our Acronym Attic
- Granulosa Cell-Conditioned Culture Medium (endocrinology)
- Green Century Capital Management (Boston, MA)
- Griffith Centre for Coastal Management (Australia)
- Georgia City-County Management Association
- Geriatric and Chronic Care Management Act
- Genesee County Community Mental Health (Flint, MI)
- Giant Cloud Condensation Nuclei
- Gippsland Climate Change Network (Australia)
- Green Carpet Cleaning Network (UK)
- Grove City Church of the Nazarene (Grove City, OH)
- Glenview Community Church Nursery School (Glenview, IL)
- Garden City Co-Colorado
- Geocaching Colorado
- Georgia Care Connection Office (Decatur, GA)
- Greenville Community Chamber Orchestra
- Gulf Coast Chamber Orchestra (est. 1998; Mississippi)
- Grant County Center on Aging (Wisconsin)
- Greene County Council on Aging (Xenia, OH)
- Grove City College Outing Club (Pennsylvania)
- Global Corporate Circle of Excellence (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wesley Henderson, Director of Energy and Corporate Services for the General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland, said: "Oil is the dominant home heating fuel in Northern Ireland.
A spokesman for the General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland said: "We believe the insurance companies have a responsibility to justify these increases to customers.